Duration : Approx. 10 hours (not include hotel pick up time)
Daily Morning Departure
Operates on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Hotel pick-up time : 7:10am-8:00am
Price : Adult HK$970 , Child (under 9) HK$910
(Actual time will be given at the time of reservation)
Shenzhen Museum of History & Folk Center
Shenzhen Museum has more than 20,000 pieces of cultural relics, showing the civilization of China and historic materials about the development history of Shenzhen. (Note: Shenzhen Museum closes on every Monday. Tour will visit Meridian View Centre on Monday.)
The Exhibition of Shenzhen Folk Culture
“Folk Culture” refers to a culture traditionally practiced by a small, rural group living in relative isolation from other groups. This exhibition hall allows you to explore specific folk culture of ancient Shenzhen residents, mainly the Cantonese and Hakka community.
Modern Shenzhen Exhibition
The Exhibition of Modern Shenzhen mainly presents Shenzhen’s history spanning from Kowloon Sea-base battle in 1839 to the establishment of PRC in 1949. This exhibitions focus on two main theme, battle against invasion and development of social economy.
Dim Sum Lunch
After visiting the Museum of History and Folk Center, we have specially arranged a traditional dim-sum lunch for your stomach at the world famous Shangri-la hotel. (Shang Palace)
LO WU SHOPPING MALL
Enjoy approx. 3.5 hours at Lo Wu Shopping Mall will give you opportunities not only to shop bus also to bargain. Remember to bring adequate cash and an extra pair of help hands.
- - Itinerary may be changed subject to actual traffic condition.
- - Please bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration.
- - For guest who has individual China visa, please inform reservation staff. China immigration authority will first utilize the individual visa even you were on the group visa list.
- - The above rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- - To reserve tour, please call 2723 2306.